Friday, August 27, 2010

SWIZZ BEATZ GUSHES ABOUT MARRIAGE



Alicia Keys' new husband Swizz Beatz has spoken of his "amazing" love for the singer, insisting marriage has made him feel like a "better man".
The No One hitmaker exchanged vows with the rap producer last month (Jul10) in a romantic ceremony in Corsica, France and the singer is expecting the couple's first child later this year (10).
Swizz Beatz reveals he feels "blessed" to have finally tied the knot with the woman he loves, and is convinced their union can only grow "stronger".
He tells MTV.com, "It's a blessing... I look at my relationship with my wife as a union that's just connected... spiritually...
"Love is a word that's powerful but the feeling is even stronger. To identify that feeling is something that's amazing because it doesn't only come from your partner. It comes from your love for music, your love for people, your love for a lot of things, and I think that once you identify the feeling of love, you'll be a better person. I'm a better man. I think that having love in your life, it just has that effect. Because then you spread love. You can't enjoy love without spreading love."